× Members

Possible?

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #130788 by Dougle
Possible? was created by Dougle
Hello folks, I was placed in the Support Group 3 years and 5 months ago WITHOUT a face to face interview or a medical.
Is it possible for that to happen again when they decide to review me? Or will I HAVE to have a face to face etc?
I just wish they would get on with it either way !
Thanks
D
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #130806 by
Replied by on topic Possible?

Dougle wrote: Hello folks, I was placed in the Support Group 3 years and 5 months ago WITHOUT a face to face interview or a medical.

Is it possible for that to happen again when they decide to review me? Or will I HAVE to have a face to face etc?

I just wish they would get on with it either way !
Thanks
D

Hi D,

Yes, it is possible we have many members who have managed to stay in The SG at reassessment without the need of a F2F.

Much as with your initial ESA WCA, when the time comes you should treat the ESA50 as if it was your first, and do not assume that they will have access to your historical evidence from your previous assessment.

I am sure that you will return when you receive word of your reassessment, we can then offer further advice. :)

bro58

More
9 years 2 months ago #130832 by Dougle
Replied by Dougle on topic Possible?
Thanks Bro, much appreciated. Yes indeed I will eventually let you all know what transpires.
I have had no word from the powers that be yet as regards a review.I just wish they would get on with it.It is causing me and my wife untold stress waiting for the sword to fall.
I think the only reason I did not require a face to face medical etc last time was that my G.P. went out of his way to look at my file and sent the information off pronto.He has promised to do so again when the time comes.
As you no doubt all feel ,it is the not knowing that causes stress.
Will let you know what happens ...when it does.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.