× Members

how old does evidence need to be ??

More
9 years 2 months ago #130818 by maggieomx
how old does evidence need to be ?? was created by maggieomx
:sick:

hiya my DLA TO PIP reassessment form has been sent back , but I do not have any recent reports or evidence.
I have sent a DWP ESA85A medical report letter dated from july 2012 and a discharge note from 2009 which I enclosed with the form , will they accept this evidence as the esa 85a report says that there is evidence I will more or less never be able to return to work, was this worth sending to them ???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #130826 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic how old does evidence need to be ??

maggieomx wrote: :sick:

hiya my DLA TO PIP reassessment form has been sent back , but I do not have any recent reports or evidence.
I have sent a DWP ESA85A medical report letter dated from july 2012 and a discharge note from 2009 which I enclosed with the form , will they accept this evidence as the esa 85a report says that there is evidence I will more or less never be able to return to work, was this worth sending to them ???

It will certainly be treated as evidence but I can't say how much weight will be given to it. PIP does not test you ability to work, so it will depend on the other content of the report and its applicability to PIP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris