× Members

Quick DLA decision

• Nancy72
  • Topic Author
9 years 2 months ago #130871 by Nancy72
Quick DLA decision was created by Nancy72
Hi just to let any of you who are waiting for DLA renewals know, I have just had my decision back in less than four weeks. Posted on a Friday, got the letter confirming receipt, and telling me to ring in eight weeks if I hadn't heard anything, about ten days after posting. Decision came 26 days after posting.

Thankfully I have remained on my previous award, and this time have got an indefinite award, which is brilliant. Can relax for a bit now.

Because of my age I will remain on DLA until such time as the Government decides to look at over 65s. Anyone tell me, in reality, what an indefinite award means? Does it just mean that they will pull my name out of a tin and I will have to reapply, or will I be left alone for a while? Just wondering.

Nancy72

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #130895 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Quick DLA decision
Thank you for the update.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• Nancy72
  • Topic Author
9 years 2 months ago #130914 by Nancy72
Replied by Nancy72 on topic Quick DLA decision
Whoops, also meant to say a big thank you for your brilliant website. The information is invaluable, and without your guides I am sure that the outcome would have been very different.

Many many thanks,
Nancy72

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.