× Members

long time member just spent money i cant afford

• ken
  • Topic Author
9 years 2 months ago #130884 by ken
been a member for donkeys now, just spent money i cannot afford to sign up again to get guides etc (as if i dont get pip I might as well resign myself to going insane/into more debt/spiralling out of control and who knows what next).

Used to be very busy on another forum (pm for username if interested mods) defending people on benefits etc, but health took its toll and bullies took the rest...

Just a quick note to say rather disapointed at forking out 20 quid almost and the first link I click on in a PIP guide is out of date.
Shows a basic lack of giving a damn from the site owners, inmho....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #130898 by Gordon
Ken

The current PIP Claim guide was updated in January, I am not aware of any changes to PIP since then, but if you are then please let us know the details and I will update the office of any potential changes.

If the content is incorrect or not working then it would help if you could be more specific as to where the problem is.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris