× Members

completing esa50 and using supplementary pages

More
9 years 2 months ago #130911 by boadicea
I am typing an ESA50 form for a friend who is too ill to fill in the form herself. Her answers to the questions are long and none will fit into the boxes. Is it OK to write in the boxes ‘see supplementary page x’ and write the whole of the answer on the additional pages? I would prefer to do that.

Or am I supposed to start the answer in the box (I won’t be able to fit much of it there) and continue on the additional pages? I’m concerned that, if I do that, they might only read a bit of the answer and not look at the rest of it.

Many thanks for your help. Always appreciated!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #130920 by slugsta
Hi b,

It is absolutely fine to fill in the form the way you have suggested. Just make sure that you have clearly marked where the answer can be found. Good luck!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: boadicea

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.