× Members

very quick pip medical date

More
9 years 2 months ago #131186 by maggieomx
very quick pip medical date was created by maggieomx
I sent my pip 2 form in last week and didn't send any supporting evidence with it as I had requested my doctors records, yesterday I received a letter from ATOSsaying they wer going to write and get supporting evidence from ether my drs or consultant ? , today I got a call from my doctors saying my records are ready to collect, so I rang ATOS to see if they wanted the records they said they didn't want it I had to send it to DWP IN WOLVERHAMPTON, but whilst I was on the fone to ATOS they said I have been sent a appointment for an medical exam with ATOS for 26th march !!!! this is very quick is it not ?? considering I only put my claim in last week i??? exam is in warrington which is miles away , don't know how im going to get there ??
now im certain I have been reported for working by a silly ex daughter in law who is causing lots of trouble for my family even though I haven't and that is why its being rushed through ,
she hates the thought I have a car and she hasn't !!
im on indefinite top rate DLA for care and mobility and have been for over 10 years and didn't think I would be assessed till at least oct 2015 ????
I feel sick with worry now

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #131202 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic very quick pip medical date
maggieomx

I would not read anything in to the fast turnaround, the DWP and Assessment Providers seem to be taking the view that those that have already waited a long time are already unhappy and so waiting a little longer will not make a big difference and seem to be prioritising new claims and transfers. I stress to anybody reading this that this is just my opinion :)

There are several reasons why you have been transferred early the most likely one is that you were selected under the Right Payment Programme.

The Right Payment Programme

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris