× Members

Question regarding todays newsletter: women

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #131328 by Chrissy
Hi

I am a woman and am in the support group, because, as far as I can see I went in under the regulation 35, because, as a self harmer, my mental health would be made significantly worse if I were placed in the WRAG, and there would be a risk to myself or others.

Am I now right in saying, that, under the new regulations, as a woman, self harmer who's mental state could be a risk to myself or others, will I now only be placed in the support group if I am divorced or homeless?

I am not married and i am not homeless (yet) but if these people had their way, I would be homeless, because I would no longer be able to afford to live in my flat if I lost my ESA?

Thanks
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
9 years 1 month ago #131349 by bro58

Chrissy wrote: Hi

I am a woman and am in the support group, because, as far as I can see I went in under the regulation 35, because, as a self harmer, my mental health would be made significantly worse if I were placed in the WRAG, and there would be a risk to myself or others.

Am I now right in saying, that, under the new regulations, as a woman, self harmer who's mental state could be a risk to myself or others, will I now only be placed in the support group if I am divorced or homeless?

I am not married and i am not homeless (yet) but if these people had their way, I would be homeless, because I would no longer be able to afford to live in my flat if I lost my ESA?

Thanks

Hi C,

Gordon answered a similar query : Here.

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.