× Members

Performance Measurement letter NO VISIT

• maggie
  • Topic Author
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #131337 by maggie
I have received a letter from Performance Measurement DWP. I have to fill in a form ESA3 and show my circumstances whilst claiming ESA from 4th October 2011 to date.

I'm totally puzzled why this has come. I am in the support group. No mention of a visit.

Has anyone else received this?

Very worried.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #131352 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Performance Measurement letter NO VISIT

maggie wrote: I have received a letter from Performance Measurement DWP. I have to fill in a form ESA3 and show my circumstances whilst claiming ESA from 4th October 2011 to date.

I'm totally puzzled why this has come. I am in the support group. No mention of a visit.

Has anyone else received this?

Very worried.

Hi m,

Don't worry, you are not alone !! :)

We have heard from many members who have received similar letters recently.

There seems to be a spate of this type of thing at the moment, especially for claimants in The SG.

In my opinion, they are simply "fishing" exercises, and the increase of such letters and interviews may be due to the deferrals of ESA reassessments.

After all, The DWP wouldn't want to let the claimants get complacent, left in peace to deal with their medical condition, would they ?

The ESA 3 Form is used to capture your personal and financial details and is nothing to do with The WCA and which group you are in.

Fill in the ESA 3 and return it to The DWP :

Sending Documents to the DWP or ATOS

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.