× Members

Pension

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #131404 by neptuno
Pension was created by neptuno
I'm shortly due to start receiving my work pension (if the civil service ever sort out captia's mess). My question is I receive contributions based ESA In SG . Who should I inform ?
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #131427 by
Replied by on topic Pension

neptuno wrote: I'm shortly due to start receiving my work pension (if the civil service ever sort out captia's mess). My question is I receive contributions based ESA In SG . Who should I inform ?

Hi n,

You should write to the address of The Benefits Office/Centre on your most recent ESA letter : Sending Documents to the DWP or ATOS

Even though CB ESA payments are non means tested, there is an £85/Week disregard rule for Works/Private Pensions (WP) and entitlement to Contribution Based (CB) ESA.

Any amount in excess of the £85/Week is deducted at a rate of 50% from your weekly entitlement to CB ESA.

e.g. W P = £105/Week = £20/Week excess. 50% of £20 = £10.

Therefore, in this example £10/Week would be deducted from your Weekly CB ESA entitlement.

Even if your WP is less than £85/Week, you should still inform them.

You should make sure that you have a paper trail as proof that you have informed them.

See : This Topic.

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by .

More
9 years 1 month ago #131462 by neptuno
Replied by neptuno on topic Pension
Thank you. Will do.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.