× Members

PIP Appeal Date

• K8
  • Topic Author
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #131418 by K8
PIP Appeal Date was created by K8
So I now have a PIP Appeal date but have no idea what to expect.

Will I be asked specific questions like in the medical....ie can you cook a simple meal?

Or will I be asked more open-ended questions like how does your disability affect your daily life?

Or will I be asked something like why I am appealing the decision?

Also, my partner will be coming with me - will he be asked to provide any evidence like being asked how things affect me, what I can't do, what he has to do for me?

Thanks.....
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by . Reason: tick.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #131455 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Appeal Date
K8

To be honest you are likely to get questions on all three topics, they will ask you general questions about your problems and specific questions about you limitations. They will primarily be concerned with the areas that you have already highlighted that you have problems with but may still enquire about other areas as well.

They usually ask a partner for their comments towards the end of the hearing, this may be specific questions but they may also allow them to make a short statement about your problems.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: K8

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.