× Members

Benefit rates help

• bro58
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #131644 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Benefit rates help
Hi pm,

As you are in The SG, this gives you an entitlement to The EDP : ESA Premiums

If you are also entitled to IR ESA payments, which it seems that you are, you should be paid The EDP.

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #131674 by patman
Replied by patman on topic Benefit rates help
Hi
Thanks for the reply, I have taken your good sound advice and phoned them again, this time i was told I would get a telephone call back direct from them, and they have now phoned me and yes said it was a mistake and it was missed out when they put this onto this system, I will get my arrears when I next get paid, so thank you its all cleared up and I have it all sorted, thank you work and benefits.

• bro58
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #131683 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Benefit rates help

patman wrote: Hi
Thanks for the reply, I have taken your good sound advice and phoned them again, this time i was told I would get a telephone call back direct from them, and they have now phoned me and yes said it was a mistake and it was missed out when they put this onto this system, I will get my arrears when I next get paid, so thank you its all cleared up and I have it all sorted, thank you work and benefits.

Hi pm,

I am really pleased that you got this error sorted out, and glad that we were able to help !! :)

Thanks for taking the time to return informing us of the positive outcome.

bro58

More
9 years 1 month ago #132588 by patman
Replied by patman on topic Benefit rates help
Thank you bro58, your sound advice once again was great
Thank you, Thank You

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.