× Members

info please

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #131642 by bullwhip
info please was created by bullwhip
hi mods. got a letter to day your claim for esa changes in social security benefits from april 6 2015 the rates of social security will change I am in support group for two years my review is due very soon it says if you think the decision is wrong please get in touch with us within one month of date of this letter I was wondering if they have left me in support group with out filling in new forms or is this a standard letter many thanks. bullwhip.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #131645 by
Replied by on topic info please

bullwhip wrote: hi mods. got a letter to day your claim for esa changes in social security benefits from april 6 2015 the rates of social security will change I am in support group for two years my review is due very soon it says if you think the decision is wrong please get in touch with us within one month of date of this letter I was wondering if they have left me in support group with out filling in new forms or is this a standard letter many thanks. bullwhip.

Hi bw,

This letter sounds very much like the standard benefits uprating letter that all benefit recipients receive this time of year :

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=top...=10&id=102458#127097

If you had been reassessed, you would have to have been made aware that a reassessment had been instigated.

If you still have any doubts, you can contact The DWP :

THE ESA PHONE NUMBER DWP : 0345 608 8545 Press Option 3 for ESA.

Cheers

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by .

More
9 years 1 month ago #131652 by neptuno
Replied by neptuno on topic info please
These letters create the same confusion every year ! It's about time the DWP made it clearer - perhaps then their staff could actually do their paid job instead of answering unnecessary queries. Not rocket science Mr. IDS !

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.