× Members

Rule Number 1 & Rule Number 2

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #131664 by caravanj
Rule Number 1 & Rule Number 2 was created by caravanj
Rule No 1: ALWAYS send ALL correspondence to DWP via Royal Mail Next-Day Special Delivery.
Rule No2: ALWAYS follow Rule No 1.
Rule No 3: ALWAYS note the date & time of phone calls to DWP / ATOS etc. & record the name of the person to whom you spoke & the content of the call.
Rule No 4: ALWAYS follow Rule No 3.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by bro58. Reason: Tick.
The topic has been locked.
  • bro58
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #131670 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Rule Number 1 & Rule Number 2

caravanj wrote: Rule No 1: ALWAYS send ALL correspondence to DWP via Royal Mail Next-Day Special Delivery.
Rule No2: ALWAYS follow Rule No 1.
Rule No 3: ALWAYS note the date & time of phone calls to DWP / ATOS etc. & record the name of the person to whom you spoke & the content of the call.
Rule No 4: ALWAYS follow Rule No 3.

Hi cj,

Your reminders regarding "Rule 1 & Rule 2" et al are indeed good advice.

However, it may be rather inappropriate to keep posting the same, especially where one of the members may have just lost a "benefit" or received an adverse decision.

As you may have noted, we do have this FAQ : Sending Documents to the DWP or ATOS, and when appropriate, where a member has to post a document/form, we will provide the link to said FAQ.

I am sure that you keep posting this with good intent, but try to understand that in some circumstances members may find it upsetting.

Thank you in anticipation of your co-operation in this matter !! :)

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by bro58.
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #131679 by caravanj
Replied by caravanj on topic Rule Number 1 & Rule Number 2
That's why I made it into it's own topic.

The reason I posted the reply on a couple of topics where people had suffered from lost documents was that it seemed reasonable that this is where it would most likely to be seen by other forum members.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by bro58.
  • bro58
9 years 1 month ago #131682 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Rule Number 1 & Rule Number 2

caravanj wrote: That's why I made it into it's own topic.

The reason I posted the reply on a couple of topics where people had suffered from lost documents was that it seemed reasonable that this is where it would most likely to be seen by other forum members.

Understood cj,

However, under certain circumstances, it could also be interpreted as telling someone to "close the stable door after the horse has bolted".

I will now lock this topic to stop it developing into a discussion.

bro58
Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.