× Members

Pip-awaiting Decision

• Victoria
  • Topic Author
9 years 1 month ago #131719 by Victoria
Pip-awaiting Decision was created by Victoria
Hi first time posting,

Had my f2f assesment at home last weds (atos) inrang dwp yday, theybsaid report had been scanned Monday and is now with decision maker, does anyone have any idea how long now? She did say they had everythink they needed I applied 5th sept last yr

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #131738 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip-awaiting Decision
Victoria

Based on feedback from the forum it will either be two weeks or two months. Recent claims are being processed very quickly older ones much more slowly. Sorry that we can't be more specific.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: chilli50 , Victoria

• Victoria
  • Topic Author
9 years 1 month ago #131741 by Victoria
Replied by Victoria on topic Pip-awaiting Decision
Hi Gordon

Thanks for reply, it's really frustrating not knowing do I ring up regularly or just wait?

Thanks

Vicky

More
9 years 1 month ago #131744 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip-awaiting Decision
Vic

I would leave it until Monday and then give them a call to chase and if necessary each week after.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
9 years 1 month ago #131786 by caravanj
Replied by caravanj on topic Pip-awaiting Decision

Vic wrote: Hi first time posting,

Had my f2f assesment at home last weds (atos) inrang dwp yday, theybsaid report had been scanned Monday and is now with decision maker, does anyone have any idea how long now? She did say they had everythink they needed I applied 5th sept last yr

Thanks

My wife's DLA expired on the 15th Feb & she had her ATOS assessment, at home, on the 12th March. She's just received a letter from the DWP to say her DLA has been extended to Feb 2016 or until her PIP decision is made so the transfer from DLA to PIP could be quite a long time.

• Victoria
  • Topic Author
9 years 1 month ago #131805 by Victoria
Replied by Victoria on topic Pip-awaiting Decision
Hi Caravanj

Thanks for your reply, I haven't been on DLA this is a fresh claim for PIP I first applied last September.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.