× Members

Pip-awaiting Decision

• tammy
9 years 1 month ago #131824 by tammy
Replied by tammy on topic Pip-awaiting Decision
hi vic i waited 7 weeks 5 days

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Victoria
  • Topic Author
9 years 1 month ago #131847 by Victoria
Replied by Victoria on topic Pip-awaiting Decision
Hi Tammy
Thanks for reply am getting really frustrated now not knowing an it's beginning to stress me out.

• tammy
9 years 1 month ago #131876 by tammy
hi vic try not to stress i phoned when it was 5 weeks after assessment they told me the same as you. I did not ring no more just waited for post in which i didnt recieve at first i was just checking my aacount on line and noticed a huge amount of money in my account nearly passed out cause i put it in my head that i wasnt going to be eligble (thanks to gordon) i did ring pip that morning to make sure (20th march) and they said yes it was correct than i recieved my letter that after noon good luck vic i have my fingers crossed for u let me know how you get on

• Victoria
  • Topic Author
9 years 1 month ago #131902 by Victoria
Thanks Tammy

It's so hard and frustrating esp hearing people are getting decisions after a week or 2 xx

• tammy
9 years 1 month ago #132097 by tammy
hi vic still not heard yet its not a bad thing my friend heard in two days she was declined think positive how long has it been now

• Victoria
  • Topic Author
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #132122 by Victoria
Hi Tammy

It's over 2 weeks now since I had assessment am thinking of ringing today to ask for a copy of my atos report an while there ask if decision has been made it will help me so much if am awarded xxx
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by .

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.