× Members

PIP

More
9 years 1 month ago #131772 by Marie
PIP was created by Marie
Can someone please tell me what company deal with PIP on behalf of the DWP?

This is the first time ever I'm dealing with PIP.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #131776 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP

Marie wrote: Can someone please tell me what company deal with PIP on behalf of the DWP?

Thanks in advance.

PIP is currently administered by two companies; Capita and ATOS, which company would deal with your claim will depend on your postcode, see the following map.

www.gov.uk/government/publications/pip-postcode-map-uk

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marie

More
9 years 1 month ago #131950 by Marie
Replied by Marie on topic PIP

Gordon wrote:

Marie wrote: Can someone please tell me what company deal with PIP on behalf of the DWP?

Thanks in advance.

PIP is currently administered by two companies; Capita and ATOS, which company would deal with your claim will depend on your postcode, see the following map.

Gordon

Thank you Gordon do you know where I can download a PIP form?

I've read on FB that ATOS is dealing with PIP and is using a subcontractor call PhysioWorld Ltd is that true are you guys know of this company?

Thanks

Marie

• bro58
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #131961 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic PIP

Marie wrote:

Gordon wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Gordon

Thank you Gordon do you know where I can download a PIP form?

I've read on FB that ATOS is dealing with PIP and is using a subcontractor call PhysioWorld Ltd is that true are you guys know of this company?

Thanks

Marie

Hi M,

You can download and save our : PIP Claims Guide (from the 2nd Link on this page)

See also : PIP Self Test

We are aware that ATOS have sub-contracted PIP Assessment out, in some areas to the NHS.

You can see a list of PIP Assessment Locations : Here.

I note that Physioworld are listed under East England locations :

Physioworld SPS House
Great Yarmouth Business Park
Thamesfield Way
Great Yarmouth
NR31 0DH

In some circumstances, ATOS may just be renting "rooms"/facilities from the named company.

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by bro58.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.