× Members

PIP Face to Face

• Haydn Bateman
  • Topic Author
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #131778 by Haydn Bateman
PIP Face to Face was created by Haydn Bateman
Hello, I'am new to the forum, I sent my PIP application back at the end of Feb 2015 had a reply in four days from DPW, had another reply from Capita saying it could take 20 weeks before interview. This week another letter from Capita telling my I a home visit next Tuesday.all this in three weeks is this a record ? But one query I have is I had a phone call from Capita yesterday asking a lot of questions ie was my house owned or rented did I have a laptop do I have a dog large or small
when did I last go shopping the list goes on. The lady was very polite, but is it normal to be asked all these questions when they are doing a home visit anyway ?
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by . Reason: tick.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #131779 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Face to Face
HB

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

Capita do seem to be making these phone calls in advance of a home visit, they do not do it for every appointment and we are unsure of what the criteria is for them to make the call, nor does the information ascertained during the call seem to have any affect on the actual home visit!

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.