× Members

osteo

• tammy
  • Topic Author
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #131823 by tammy
osteo was created by tammy
hi to everyone i would just like to say a big thank you to Gordon i came on to this site read a few forums and wasnt quite sure to carry on i felt that people were alot worse than me but it was Gordon that made me realise i do have a case also a few other members supported me too a big thank you too you as well i have been granted standard in daily living scored 10 points and standard in mobility scored 8 points i am very pleased . the only one question was not correct was the moving around i can not concentrate when chronic pain attacks my hip and back which is everyday i am paralysed for about 20 minutes and more and very scared of my pain as it locks i am very tired after thank u to this wonderful site i will keep in touch as this site has got me through so much well done to the moderates your all fantastic
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #131832 by
Replied by on topic osteo

tammy wrote: hi to everyone i would just like to say a big thank you to Gordon i came on to this site read a few forums and wasnt quite sure to carry on i felt that people were alot worse than me but it was Gordon that made me realise i do have a case also a few other members supported me too a big thank you too you as well i have been granted standard in daily living scored 10 points and standard in mobility scored 8 points i am very pleased . the only one question was not correct was the moving around i can not concentrate when chronic pain attacks my hip and back which is everyday i am paralysed for about 20 minutes and more and very scared of my pain as it locks i am very tired after thank u to this wonderful site i will keep in touch as this site has got me through so much well done to the moderates your all fantastic

Hi t,

Great News, well done you !!! :cheer:

I am sure that Gordon, as with all of us, will be very pleased for you !! :)

Thanks for the update, and for your kind words which are appreciated ! :)

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by .

• tammy
  • Topic Author
9 years 1 month ago #131836 by tammy
Replied by tammy on topic osteo
your welcome bro58

• tammy
  • Topic Author
9 years 1 month ago #132500 by tammy
hi just need a little help i have been awarded 8 points in moving around (20 metres but no more than 50) standard rate in which i have been told that i could put in for a blue badge in which i have but been informed thats its for enhanced rate only when i spoke with the lady she seemed not sure can any one help please

More
9 years 1 month ago #132504 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic osteo

tammy wrote: hi just need a little help i have been awarded 8 points in moving around (20 metres but no more than 50) standard rate in which i have been told that i could put in for a blue badge in which i have but been informed thats its for enhanced rate only when i spoke with the lady she seemed not sure can any one help please

To be automatically eligible for a Blue Badge you need to have scored 8 or more points for the Moving Around Descriptor, from your post you meet this requirement.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• tammy
  • Topic Author
9 years 1 month ago #132510 by tammy
thank you gordon i will give them another ring

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris