× Members

PIP Consultation

• Jackie Lucas
  • Topic Author
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #131835 by Jackie Lucas
PIP Consultation was created by Jackie Lucas
Hi everyone, I submitted my PIP form last week 17th March and received confirmation today of my face to face consultation for the 27th March!!!! just 10 days after my forms went in!! To say its taken me by surprise is an understatement!

I do feel a little irritated by it as I have to travel 70 mile round trip, and I have to be there for 08:45!! which I think is outrageous considering this is an application for someone who has a disability!

Am I being paranoid or is the fact I'm being seen so soon a bad sign??? And is my cynicism uncalled for in suspecting the distance I have to travel at of the overall assessment ????

cheers

J :dry:
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by . Reason: tick.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #131869 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Consultation
JL

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

Our impression is that the Assessment Providers are prioritising new claims in preference to those that have been in the system for some time, so I would not read anything into your claim moving forward so fast.

They are also offering the first available appointment even if it means that the claimant has to travel further, you should be able to move the appointment but you can only do so once.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
9 years 1 month ago #131907 by maggieomx
Replied by maggieomx on topic PIP Consultation
im on indefinite DLA have been for over 10 years I got my pip reassement letter to be sent back by 10th march hd it back for I think 8th march then few days later got date for my ATOS f2f for 28th march but couldn't make it so changed it to april 1st
I know im going to fail it as apparently the centre im going to for my f2f is renown for failing people !!

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.