× Members

Help with pip appeal

More
9 years 1 month ago #131840 by Michele
Help with pip appeal was created by Michele
Hi,
Just a question for suggestions on a pip appeal. I have got mine on the 1st May 2015 I don't really know what else I can do. Every time it runs out and I have to reapply I get turned down and have to appeal.

I first got mobility and DLA in 2008 and as I said each time I have to appeal when it runs out but I have the last 3 times won my case.

It just seems to be getting harder as the time goes on. Without a car I can not go out as I had an accident had to have a back operation so that I could walk but can only walk a few mins before I have to stop due to pain. I can not do every day things, what else can I do to help my case any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #131872 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Help with pip appeal
Michele

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

I would start by having a look at our PIP Claim guide this will explain in detail what the criteria for PIP is. See

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

You might also what to have a look at our PIP MR & Appeal guide (same link) and the following fact sheets.

Disability Rights UK Factsheet - Appeals and reconsiderations

Preparing for a Tribunal

Good practice for those appealing

If you have any specific questions then please reply to this post and we will do our best to help.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.