× Members

failure to disclose

• Tommy Miner
  • Topic Author
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #131843 by Tommy Miner
failure to disclose was created by Tommy Miner
what action can dwp take if you fail to disclose change of address if no financial gain took place at the time it occurred this was done for believing that the address of where you live was for where you want your correspondence sent and nothing sinister was behind it i have heard that dwp have even stopped benefit payments to the claimant even if no fraud took place can you verify and advise on the subject thanks
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
9 years 1 month ago #131857 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic failure to disclose

Tommy Miner wrote: what action can dwp take if you fail to disclose change of address if no financial gain took place at the time it occurred this was done for believing that the address of where you live was for where you want your correspondence sent and nothing sinister was behind it i have heard that dwp have even stopped benefit payments to the claimant even if no fraud took place can you verify and advise on the subject thanks

Hi TM,

I can only refer you back to Gordon's response to your very similar query : Here.

It is hard to say how The DWP would react in your own particular case.

They do tend to stop your benefit first, and ask questions later, but that does not mean that they would do so with you.

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.