× Members

pension lump sum payments

• Tommy Miner
  • Topic Author
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #131969 by Tommy Miner
pension lump sum payments was created by Tommy Miner
i have two pensions where i can take 25% tax free will these lump sum payments effect my esa contribution based esa support group non means tested benefits thanks
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
9 years 1 month ago #131979 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic pension lump sum payments

Tommy Miner wrote: i have two pensions where i can take 25% tax free will these lump sum payments effect my esa contribution based esa support group non means tested benefits thanks

Hi TM,

If you are in receipt of Contribution Based (CB) ESA only, as there is no limit on capital, assets and savings that you can have for CB ESA, these lump sums should have no effect on your CB ESA payments.

You should still report it to ESA in writing, to avoid any confusion on their part :

Sending Documents to the DWP.

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.