× Members

ESA renewal

• medion4@live.co.uk
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #132022 by medion4@live.co.uk
ESA renewal was created by medion4@live.co.uk
I contacted ESA as I am due for a review, the lady said they are far behind and it would be a while before they get to me. Is this true?
How long have others had to wait before the dreaded ESA50 landed on there door step
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #132036 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA renewal

Catherine wrote: I contacted ESA as I am due for a review, the lady said they are far behind and it would be a while before they get to me. Is this true?
How long have others had to wait before the dreaded ESA50 landed on there door step

Hi C,

Welcome to Benefits and Work :)

Yes, for once it is true !!

Reassessments/reviews of existing ESA recipients were deferred from January 2014 due to the huge backlogs.

Nearly all of our members expecting a reassessment have gone beyond the date that they would have expected to undergo it.

Have a read through : This Topic.

Further information on this can be seen : Here, and from the links to other posts included therein.

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.