× Members

Question about your news and comments

More
9 years 1 month ago #132030 by Chrissy
Question about your news and comments was created by Chrissy
hello

Your news letter mentioned £19 per week benefits cuts if the tories get in again, and it mentioned comments, but I looked in your news section at the article and I can only find two comments, please could you link me to the other comments which you mentioned in your newsletter, thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #132054 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Question about your news and comments

Chrissy wrote: hello

Your news letter mentioned £19 per week benefits cuts if the tories get in again, and it mentioned comments, but I looked in your news section at the article and I can only find two comments, please could you link me to the other comments which you mentioned in your newsletter, thanks.

Do you mean the other news articles mentioned in the newsletter? These can be accessed by following the News link on the left of the page.

If you mean comments in another context then I am afraid you will have to explain what you are looking at in more detail as I am unsure what you are asking :)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chrissy

More
9 years 1 month ago #132063 by Chrissy
Replied by Chrissy on topic Question about your news and comments
Hi Gordon

I apologise, the comments I meant were on the other news item, 'sanctions and death survey results'
silly me, I will go to the news section and look this up. thanks though.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.