× Members

Foreign Brides

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #132164 by Jim
Foreign Brides was created by Jim
I am getting married to a Moroccan girl in September. Can anyone help me with information about our rights. I am on DLA/ESA ( income of 1040 per month)
what can I do about getting her here to live or is it a case of I am not rich enough to have love in my life
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #132168 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Foreign Brides

Jim wrote: I am getting married to a Moroccan girl in September. Can anyone help me with information about our rights. I am on DLA/ESA ( income of 1040 per month)
what can I do about getting her here to live or is it a case of I am not rich enough to have love in my life

Hi J,

I am afraid that your query is beyond the remit of the forum.

We do not deal with immigration or right to reside issues.

You need to contact : The CAB or some other advice agency that deals with this issue.

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.