× Members

we didnt imagin it !!

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #132338 by maggieomx
we didnt imagin it !! was created by maggieomx
yesterday was one of my good days and I drove with my sons girl friend to their new house about 1/2 mile from my house and when I get there I went into the house for about 10 minutes then when I was going back to my car with the girlfriend we saw a man stood on the corner about 40 foot away from us who wasn't there before we got to the house he was stood in the rain holding a golf brolly stood talking on his mobile fone he seemed to be pretending to talk on the fone for sone reason he looked out of place he wasn't there when I parked up either , im sure mt ex daughter in law has tried to report me again for working !! I go for my pip f2f on Wednesday could I be being watched ??? even sons girlfriend said he looked suspissos !!
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #132344 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic we didnt imagin it !!

maggieomx wrote: yesterday was one of my good days and I drove with my sons girl friend to their new house about 1/2 mile from my house and when I get there I went into the house for about 10 minutes then when I was going back to my car with the girlfriend we saw a man stood on the corner about 40 foot away from us who wasn't there before we got to the house he was stood in the rain holding a golf brolly stood talking on his mobile fone he seemed to be pretending to talk on the fone for sone reason he looked out of place he wasn't there when I parked up either , im sure mt ex daughter in law has tried to report me again for working !! I go for my pip f2f on Wednesday could I be being watched ??? even sons girlfriend said he looked suspissos !!

Hi momx,

We have no way of knowing whether it was a normal bystander or someone else.

You may be worrying unduly because you are upset over your DLA review.

What I would say is, that if you were under Surveillance, they would have to do so for several weeks, and not just a day or so.

They need substantial evidence, and cannot just rely on a "snapshot" of how you may be on a "good day".

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris