× Members

we didnt imagin it !!

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 4 weeks ago #132338 by maggieomx
we didnt imagin it !! was created by maggieomx
yesterday was one of my good days and I drove with my sons girl friend to their new house about 1/2 mile from my house and when I get there I went into the house for about 10 minutes then when I was going back to my car with the girlfriend we saw a man stood on the corner about 40 foot away from us who wasn't there before we got to the house he was stood in the rain holding a golf brolly stood talking on his mobile fone he seemed to be pretending to talk on the fone for sone reason he looked out of place he wasn't there when I parked up either , im sure mt ex daughter in law has tried to report me again for working !! I go for my pip f2f on Wednesday could I be being watched ??? even sons girlfriend said he looked suspissos !!
Last edit: 9 years 4 weeks ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
9 years 4 weeks ago - 9 years 4 weeks ago #132344 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic we didnt imagin it !!

maggieomx wrote: yesterday was one of my good days and I drove with my sons girl friend to their new house about 1/2 mile from my house and when I get there I went into the house for about 10 minutes then when I was going back to my car with the girlfriend we saw a man stood on the corner about 40 foot away from us who wasn't there before we got to the house he was stood in the rain holding a golf brolly stood talking on his mobile fone he seemed to be pretending to talk on the fone for sone reason he looked out of place he wasn't there when I parked up either , im sure mt ex daughter in law has tried to report me again for working !! I go for my pip f2f on Wednesday could I be being watched ??? even sons girlfriend said he looked suspissos !!

Hi momx,

We have no way of knowing whether it was a normal bystander or someone else.

You may be worrying unduly because you are upset over your DLA review.

What I would say is, that if you were under Surveillance, they would have to do so for several weeks, and not just a day or so.

They need substantial evidence, and cannot just rely on a "snapshot" of how you may be on a "good day".

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 4 weeks ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.