× Members

how long before reply about esa medical i attended

• daddypig
  • Topic Author
9 years 4 weeks ago #132378 by daddypig
I think i was one of the first ppl to recieve the esa medical without the esa 50 form .although i insisted i was sending one in along with all medical reports etc. I attended the medical over 2 month ago . However i still have not had word back about it . Although my esa payment has not been stopped a courtesy letter would be nice from them . Is this the norm these days .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 weeks ago #132390 by Gordon

daddypig wrote: I think i was one of the first ppl to recieve the esa medical without the esa 50 form .although i insisted i was sending one in along with all medical reports etc. I attended the medical over 2 month ago . However i still have not had word back about it . Although my esa payment has not been stopped a courtesy letter would be nice from them . Is this the norm these days .

I would contact the DWP, it is possible that a new Decision has been made placing you in the same group again. If this is the case then you are entitled to written notification of the Decision.

If no Decision has been made then you need to be aware of this as well, it would be extremely unusual for an ESA Decision to take more than two months to be made.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.