× Members

lost my pip form...

• johanna
  • Topic Author
9 years 1 month ago #132560 by johanna
lost my pip form... was created by johanna
I've just gone to fill out my pip form but I've searched high and low cannot find it anywhere. Will the dwp send me another if I ring them?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #132561 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic lost my pip form...

johanna wrote: I've just gone to fill out my pip form but I've searched high and low cannot find it anywhere. Will the dwp send me another if I ring them?

You have nothing to lose by asking.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• johanna
  • Topic Author
9 years 1 month ago #132562 by johanna
Replied by johanna on topic lost my pip form...
Thanks will call Tuesday. What happens if they say no? I've worked really hard on my rough copy. got myself into a real mess now.

More
9 years 1 month ago #132563 by Gordon

johanna wrote: Thanks will call Tuesday. What happens if they say no? I've worked really hard on my rough copy. got myself into a real mess now.

I'm sure it will be no problem, you should also ask for an extension, hey may not give it but if they do the two weeks will cover some of time that you have lost and the additional postage times.

Gorodn

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• johanna
  • Topic Author
9 years 1 month ago #132567 by johanna
Replied by johanna on topic lost my pip form...
Thank you its all ready in draft so I do hope they will send me another as you can appreciate spent a lot of time on this gathered all my evidence etc so will be extremely upset if they say no. What would be the next step if they refuse.? Sorry trying to think ahead of every case scenario now.

More
9 years 1 month ago #132591 by Gordon

johanna wrote: Thank you its all ready in draft so I do hope they will send me another as you can appreciate spent a lot of time on this gathered all my evidence etc so will be extremely upset if they say no. What would be the next step if they refuse.? Sorry trying to think ahead of every case scenario now.

There is a possibility that they will close the claim and you would have to start from scratch, but hopefully this will not happen.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.