× Members

Pip Atos report

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #132610 by Mags
Pip Atos report was created by Mags
Silly question but I requested a copy of the assessor's report on 16 March and as of yet have not received this, I am going to ring again on Tuesday to see what is happening, so do the DWP have to send me a copy?

My result was good as I hoped for, but would like to see Atos' report for next time.

Many thanks again.
Mags
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 1 month ago #132613 by
Replied by on topic Pip Atos report

Mags wrote: Silly question but I requested a copy of the assessor's report on 16 March and as of yet have not received this, I am going to ring again on Tuesday to see what is happening, so do the DWP have to send me a copy?

My result was good as I hoped for, but would like to see Atos' report for next time.

Many thanks again.
Mags

Hi M,

Yes, The DWP are legally obliged to provide copy of the PIP report, and any other personal information that you may request under The Data Protection Act 1998.

If you are having problems obtaining it with a verbal request, you can issue a Subject Access Request (SAR) using a SAR Form :

SAR Form Download

From this page :

DWP Data Protection Policy

Or you can make the request in the form of a letter, as long as you make it clear that you are making a formal SAR under The Data Protection Act 1998.

Address the envelope : FAO The Data Controller, at the Benefits Office dealing with your PIP.

Write DPA 1998 SAR in front, top, left corner of envelope.

Once received, they have 40 calendar days to comply.

Sending Documents to the DWP.

bro58

More
9 years 1 month ago #132642 by Katykat
Replied by Katykat on topic Pip Atos report
I think we should request this for my husbands PIP assessment too. Is it the same procedure for his ESA. SG. assessment? Is the address different?

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #132665 by
Replied by on topic Pip Atos report

Katykat wrote: I think we should request this for my husbands PIP assessment too. Is it the same procedure for his ESA. SG. assessment? Is the address different?

Hi Kk,

The issuing of the SAR is the same, the only difference being that for ESA you should address the envelope FAO : The DWP Data Controller, to the address of The Benefits Office/Centre on your most recent ESA letter.

Have a look at : This Post re : issuing a SAR/ESA.

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by .

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #132825 by Mags
Replied by Mags on topic Pip Atos report
Hi

Just to let you know I got my report this morning and overall 98% of it I would agree with, but with the exception of the length. I have a degenerative condition which I have been told by experts will not get better yet the assessor wrote that I could get possibly get more mobility function yet in another place has written that I have a degenerative condition which they expect will have no change when I am reassessed?!

Anyway will face all this again next March and worry about it then.

On a plus side they did put I will need extra help with the next assessment due to my cognitive problems so will they give me longer to fill the form in?

Thanks for all your help.

Mags
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.