× Members

Complex case !!!

More
9 years 4 weeks ago - 9 years 4 weeks ago #132753 by Margaret
Complex case !!! was created by Margaret
Hi
I messages last week about a comment on my PIP report.
I have thanks to your wonderful site added up my points and think I may be eligable fir the enhanced payment. However after waiting three weeks my daughter rang yesterday, and spoke to an advisor, who said that the delay was because it was a "Complex Case".

Does anyone have any idea what this means,or have had a similar experience .

Many Thanks
Margi
Last edit: 9 years 4 weeks ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 4 weeks ago - 9 years 4 weeks ago #132754 by
Replied by on topic Complex case !!!

Margaret wrote: Hi
I messages last week about a comment on my PIP report.
I have thanks to your wonderful site added up my points and think I may be eligable fir the enhanced payment. However after waiting three weeks my daughter rang yesterday, and spoke to an advisor, who said that the delay was because it was a "Complex Case".

Does anyone have any idea what this means,or have had a similar experience .

Many Thanks
Margi

Hi M,

I should imagine that it means that your case is complex in that it may involve longer deliberation by The PIP DM (Case Manager) before coming to a decision.

On the other hand, it may have simply been a case of the adviser ad-libbing in order to make excuses.

Other members are most welcome to respond if they too have what is/was considered to be a "Complex Case"

I think I would have pushed the issue and inquired what exactly a "Complex Case" was. :)

Please keep us updated.

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 4 weeks ago by .

More
9 years 4 weeks ago #132756 by Margaret
Replied by Margaret on topic Complex case !!!
Hi bro58
Will keep you updated
Thanks
Margi

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.