× Members

post work programme support

• Linda Hart
  • Topic Author
9 years 3 weeks ago #132914 by Linda Hart
post work programme support was created by Linda Hart
I was placed in the wrag esa two yrs ago, I have received an appointment to attend the job centre to discuss the support available now that I have completed my time on the work programme !!!! what happens next ? thx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #132926 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic post work programme support
LH

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

Having completed a term on the Work Programme you cannot be sent to it again, so it will be down to your JC+ advisor to decide what actions might be appropriate, this could be your regularly attending Work Focussed Interviews at your JC+ or Work Related Activity which might include training, voluntary work and work placements.

What you are asked to do may depend on your conditions, for example if you were re-assessed during the two years you were on the WP then they may be less inclined to ask you to do anything than if this is pending as the advisor may take the view you are unlikely to be ready for work in the near term.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• Linda Hart
  • Topic Author
9 years 2 weeks ago #132943 by Linda Hart
Replied by Linda Hart on topic post work programme support
thankyou for reply, ive changed my profile, my last medical was 10 months ago, while in the wrag I have had two ops(on my hands), my condition will not improve with time, I have fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis. also in a few months time I will be having a double mastectomy, this is because three of my four sisters have had breast cancer in the last ten yrs. sorry if it seems like moaning but the time spent attending advanta was a complete waste. and I feel going to the jc will be more of the same. thanks for listening LH

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #132977 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic post work programme support
hahahart

The more recent the assessment the less likely that the JC+ advisor will require you to attend WFIs or to participate in WRA, you should also mention your upcoming treatment as well if necessary with associated recovery times.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• Linda Hart
  • Topic Author
9 years 2 weeks ago #133203 by Linda Hart
Replied by Linda Hart on topic post work programme support
been informed today that I need to apply to be placed in the support group and apply for pip... the lady at jc+ said the only thing that was on my record was that I suffered from pain, I was gobsmacked, I have had three medicals in the last two years and took documented evidence with me each time, the last time I went the medical person waved away my paperwork saying she had it all documented, then asked me what fibromalgia was, and how it felt, I replied that it is very painful, today I took your advice and took my friend with me, so much better and far less stressful, so now I will use the site to fill it the relevant forms correctly, thanks again LH

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.