× Members

esa reassessment

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #132956 by az
esa reassessment was created by az
hi
i was put on the support group without medical. is it possible to be left on the support group when the time come for reassessment after they check the information they have on me .or they send the form to everyone and start the process again.
thanks for your help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #132980 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa reassessment

az wrote: hi
i was put on the support group without medical. is it possible to be left on the support group when the time come for reassessment after they check the information they have on me .or they send the form to everyone and start the process again.
thanks for your help

Each re-assessment is a review of your limitations at that time, in some extremely limited circumstances this can be done on the information already available, this would most likely be the case where a claimant has a severe condition that cannot improve, even then many claimants will still go through the process.

The vast majority of claimants will receive an ESA50, a Decision can be made on this and the evidence attached, when this happens you should treat it as a fresh claim and complete the form in detail and supply evidence as available.

Finally, where a recommendation cannot be made in the "paperwork" alone, claimants will need to attend a assessment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: az

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.