× Members

PiP

More
9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #132972 by Jan
PiP was created by Jan
This is only my second post. I have decided after much thought that due to my condition changes for the worse I would request a review. I'm currently receive high mobility and lower care since 1991 DVLA, my changes have had a dramatic change to my life and that of my family. I must be mad but rather now rather than rushing to get it all done in one month at their request. My question is how do I get confirmation about how my conditions affects me daily from a clinician/ do I ask my doctor for a longer appointment and my consultant? I realise I will have to pay for the letter. do I also gain access to my notes for test results and x rays ? I've decided to request the application pack after I have got my evidence together. I've already started on the downloaded the diary sheets. It took me a year of hell to get put in the support group of ESA, once I went to appeal the panel saw me for 5 mins then put me in the support group. that comes up again this year. This time I want to get it as right as I can and hope for the best. Thanks Jan
Last edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by . Reason: tick.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #132988 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PiP
Jan

The first thing to ascertain is whether you will be re-assessed for DLA or for PIP, see the following map of active PIP postcodes.

www.gov.uk/government/publications/pip-postcode-map-uk

Once you know what you will be re-assessed for you can see what the criteria are for an award by looking at the relevant Claim guides. For DLA

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/dla/#dlaclaims

and for PIP

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

then you can discuss the criteria with your GP to see what advice they can give.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.