× Members

lymphodema

More
9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #133152 by cathy
lymphodema was created by cathy
hi was wondering if anyone had any information or examples of there pip claim and who has lymhodema condition ?
Last edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #133164 by
Replied by on topic lymphodema

cathy wrote: hi was wondering if anyone had any information or examples of there pip claim and who has lymhodema condition ?

Hi c,

Other members are most welcome to respond to your query ! :)

However, as explained in our : PIP Claims Guide, (2nd Link on page) it is the limitations suffered as a result of the medical condition/s that may or may not give you the requisite number of points, rather than the medical condition/s itself/themselves.

Many different people could have the same diagnosed condition/s but suffer different types or levels of limitations as a result.

With PIP you are assessed on "How your Disability Affects You"

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by .

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #133179 by Bud
Replied by Bud on topic lymphodema
Hi Cathy,

I've not had lymphedema but I've had breast cancer which has caused other issues due to removal of lymph nodes. ... I've gained quite a few points from that.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.