× Members

dla

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #133178 by DAISY
dla was created by DAISY
Hi,

After reading you latest news letter concerning the conservative party about £19 per week benefits cut for working age claimants under Tories I see there is another quote " But the reality is that pensioner benefits, which make up well over half the benefits bill, are entirely protected."

My question is, will I as a pensioner, keep my D.L.A and will my wife who is 59, who has cared for me for 15 years, and receives carers allowance be stopped or taxed.

Regards,
The topic has been locked.
More
9 years 2 weeks ago #133187 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic dla
Daisy

The Conservatives have not released any details of the cuts they will actually make should they be elected so I am afraid we cannot provide any further details, I am afraid we will all have to wait until after the election to see what might happen.

I am afraid that I need to lock this topic to prevent it turning into a discussion.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.