× Members

Third review in a few years

More
9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #133225 by Figleaf
Third review in a few years was created by Figleaf
Being called in for the third time for benefit review at Jobcentre plus.

The first time it was a 'financial review' which seemed to be triggered as I have a small amount of savings with an ethical but non high street bank. Despite the bank winning a £4.5 million investment contract with the DWP in Merseyside!!

Is there any reason why one individual may be repeatedly targeted for interviews.

Living with Chronic Kidney Disease, which is symptomatically hidden, despite using a lifesaving machine 4 times a week, seems to be an easy target for the DWP and its crony departments.

I'm also in reciept of Direct Payments, which is in a separate joint acount and which does not affect means tested benefits.

I'm wondering if other members have come across this repeated request for interviews and interrogation, which basically it is??

I always provide all my financial information, and never ever have a response after the interview.

My ESA has been previously stopped without warning (which due to my seriously ill health I was unaware of, so I am attempting to have that reinstated.

Many thanks to Benefits and Work Website as your publications have been most helpful to me over the past years.
Last edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #133235 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Third review in a few years

TheFlyingKidney wrote: Being called in for the third time for benefit review at Jobcentre plus.

The first time it was a 'financial review' which seemed to be triggered as I have a small amount of savings with an ethical but non high street bank. Despite the bank winning a £4.5 million investment contract with the DWP in Merseyside!!

Is there any reason why one individual may be repeatedly targeted for interviews.

Living with Chronic Kidney Disease, which is symptomatically hidden, despite using a lifesaving machine 4 times a week, seems to be an easy target for the DWP and its crony departments.

I'm also in reciept of Direct Payments, which is in a separate joint acount and which does not affect means tested benefits.

I'm wondering if other members have come across this repeated request for interviews and interrogation, which basically it is??

I always provide all my financial information, and never ever have a response after the interview.

My ESA has been previously stopped without warning (which due to my seriously ill health I was unaware of, so I am attempting to have that reinstated.

Many thanks to Benefits and Work Website as your publications have been most helpful to me over the past years.

Hi TFK,

One of the consistent aspects that you can rely upon with The DWP in the inconsistent way in which they treat claimants.

I have no idea why they would keep targeting you !

Could it be that someone keeps making malicious accusations about you to the DWP?

Maybe, you should challenge the DWP to explain why they are targeting you ?

You could make a complaint to the DWP and your M.P. :

Complaining to The DWP

Sending Documents to the DWP.

Contacting your MP

You would of course have to show that their attention was unwarranted and without reasonable cause.

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.