× Members

PIP Descriptor Discrepancies

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #133310 by TCP
PIP Descriptor Discrepancies was created by TCP
Hello

I am just submitting my appeal form for PIP and I have been going through the descriptors with great care. I note some discrepancies with the DWP/Capita descriptors and those shown on this site. I'm getting a bit confused as they don't match up and my brain is in melt-down. The the local welfare rights has different wording, too. Yikes!

What's going on?

Best wishes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #133326 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Descriptor Discrepancies
TCP

I am afraid you'll have to give us more information for us to be able to comment.

The Descriptors are defined in the PIP legislation and have not changed since the benefit was introduced, so there should be only one version of what they say, however, it is possible for there to be different interpretations of what they mean.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.