× Members

PIP Home Assessment Can I Refer to my PIP Form?

More
9 years 1 month ago #133398 by Dexy
Can I refer to my original PIP form or any notes I've since made during the face-to-face interview? I am very anxious about the whole thing & don't want my mind to go blank. Also, my prescribed medications slow my brain down & I tend to forget things. I have a friend sitting in with me to make notes so that I have a basic record of what's been discussed, but it's just trying to remember what I wrote on the original form so I don't miss anything important out. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
9 years 1 month ago #133402 by bro58

Al wrote: Can I refer to my original PIP form or any notes I've since made during the face-to-face interview? I am very anxious about the whole thing & don't want my mind to go blank. Also, my prescribed medications slow my brain down & I tend to forget things. I have a friend sitting in with me to make notes so that I have a basic record of what's been discussed, but it's just trying to remember what I wrote on the original form so I don't miss anything important out. Thanks.

Hi Al,

Yes, you can refer to documents such as you mention.

I would explain to The Assessor why you need to do this before the assessment begins.

You don't want it to seem like you are reading your answers from a "script".

Good luck !! :)

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris