× Members

PIP Home Assessment Can I Refer to my PIP Form?

More
9 years 1 week ago #133398 by Dexy
Can I refer to my original PIP form or any notes I've since made during the face-to-face interview? I am very anxious about the whole thing & don't want my mind to go blank. Also, my prescribed medications slow my brain down & I tend to forget things. I have a friend sitting in with me to make notes so that I have a basic record of what's been discussed, but it's just trying to remember what I wrote on the original form so I don't miss anything important out. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
9 years 1 week ago #133402 by bro58

Al wrote: Can I refer to my original PIP form or any notes I've since made during the face-to-face interview? I am very anxious about the whole thing & don't want my mind to go blank. Also, my prescribed medications slow my brain down & I tend to forget things. I have a friend sitting in with me to make notes so that I have a basic record of what's been discussed, but it's just trying to remember what I wrote on the original form so I don't miss anything important out. Thanks.

Hi Al,

Yes, you can refer to documents such as you mention.

I would explain to The Assessor why you need to do this before the assessment begins.

You don't want it to seem like you are reading your answers from a "script".

Good luck !! :)

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.