× Members

reassessment date

More
9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #133458 by petrocelli
reassessment date was created by petrocelli
:woohoo:

Hi All

I took a deep breath and ‘took the bull by the horns today’ and phoned the DWP to enquire with regard to my Reassessment date. I had expected to be sent form December /Jan 2013/14 for March 2014, I recall the B&Ws MRS H was also glued to her letterbox for 6 months of that year also.

The DWPs call handler told me that I’m down for March 2016.……………………however, they did say several times that it’s “only a rough ESTIMATED TIME.

For the next 6 months at least, I shall now stop “Postman Watching” and come the Autumn, I shall knuckle down to the PDF, by then hopefully we may know a little more as to how all of us poor DWP EXPECTANT MEMBERS’ fair with the Government about to be elected……………I confess to praying that there’ll still be a twelve month backlog, which would take me to 2017!!!!!!!!!!

Best Wishes to all

P.
Last edit: 9 years 1 week ago by .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.