× Members

private pension

• Leonard
  • Topic Author
8 years 11 months ago #135527 by Leonard
private pension was created by Leonard
Hello I sent a message to you about my private pension but missed out to say that I also am receiving the ESA benefit and disability living allowance as well as I will be 60 year's old in June my private pension is only going to be a small amount as I said I am worried about taking it incase they stop my ESA benefit and my disability living allowance so if you have any answer to this question I would be grateful thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #135530 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic private pension

Leonard wrote: Hello I sent a message to you about my private pension but missed out to say that I also am receiving the ESA benefit and disability living allowance as well as I will be 60 year's old in June my private pension is only going to be a small amount as I said I am worried about taking it incase they stop my ESA benefit and my disability living allowance so if you have any answer to this question I would be grateful thanks

See my answer to your previous question

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=top...=10&id=104347#135524

DLA would not be affected by any pension income.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris