× Members

private pension

• Leonard
  • Topic Author
8 years 11 months ago #135527 by Leonard
private pension was created by Leonard
Hello I sent a message to you about my private pension but missed out to say that I also am receiving the ESA benefit and disability living allowance as well as I will be 60 year's old in June my private pension is only going to be a small amount as I said I am worried about taking it incase they stop my ESA benefit and my disability living allowance so if you have any answer to this question I would be grateful thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #135530 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic private pension

Leonard wrote: Hello I sent a message to you about my private pension but missed out to say that I also am receiving the ESA benefit and disability living allowance as well as I will be 60 year's old in June my private pension is only going to be a small amount as I said I am worried about taking it incase they stop my ESA benefit and my disability living allowance so if you have any answer to this question I would be grateful thanks

See my answer to your previous question

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=top...=10&id=104347#135524

DLA would not be affected by any pension income.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.