× Members

ESA

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #135625 by ALPHA
ESA was created by ALPHA
What difference is in the assessment of ESA in 2012 which I filled in and got 0 points but after appeal I got 24pts in 2013.What difference could I/we expect for 2015 other than it's not ATOS that's conducting the assessment.

Thank You
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #135652 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA

ALPHA wrote: What difference is in the assessment of ESA in 2012 which I filled in and got 0 points but after appeal I got 24pts in 2013.What difference could I/we expect for 2015 other than it's not ATOS that's conducting the assessment.

Thank You

Hi A,

Welcome to Benefits and Work :)

There where some changes to the ESA legislation on 28/01/13, !!

The up to date guides on how to fill in The ESA50 can be found 3rd and 4th links down this page : ESA Claims Guides

Some of the questions and the format of the current ESA50 have also changed :

Using The PDF Version Of The ESA50 Questionnaire

As you seem to know, : The Centre for Health and Disability Assessments (CHDA) (Maximus) who took over the ESA WCA Contract from ATOS on 02/03/15, now carry out medical services for The ESA WCA.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.