× Members

Notification of performance measurement visit

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #135678 by saturano
I received a letter this morning from job centreplus about a Notification of Performance Measurement visit. Can anyone tell me what this is really about? I got esa for three years due to my medical condition so why are they coming to see me next week? Help please :(
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #135699 by bro58

saturano wrote: I received a letter this morning from job centreplus about a Notification of Performance Measurement visit. Can anyone tell me what this is really about? I got esa for three years due to my medical condition so why are they coming to see me next week? Help please :(

Hi s,

Performance Measurement Checks are usually to check that your financial and personal circumstances have not changed !

If you have any doubts, you could telephone them to confirm this.

Here are a list of other topics that came up when I put Performance Measurement into the site search engine :

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=sea...ldforums=1&catids=10

Claimants are usually chosen at random !

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.