× Members

Wrag asked to do voluntary work

More
8 years 11 months ago #135705 by clearwater
Wrag asked to do voluntary work was created by clearwater
Gordon said: The rules for the Work Program are substantially the same as those for advisors at JC+.

As far as I am aware you can only be asked to do voluntary work, the decision to do so would be yours, however, that does not mean that your WP advisor will not...

I am sorry I dont want to waste your time I am battling at the moment Turmoil, what does this mean they can they cant ( advisor will not.....)
I am struggling with confusion I am sorry can you say it very simply.

Does asked to do, mean you have to, my thoughts are not clear.
Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #135716 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Wrag asked to do voluntary work

clearwater wrote: Gordon said: The rules for the Work Program are substantially the same as those for advisors at JC+.

As far as I am aware you can only be asked to do voluntary work, the decision to do so would be yours, however, that does not mean that your WP advisor will not...

I am sorry I dont want to waste your time I am battling at the moment Turmoil, what does this mean they can they cant ( advisor will not.....)
I am struggling with confusion I am sorry can you say it very simply.

Does asked to do, mean you have to, my thoughts are not clear.
Regards

They can ask you to do lots of things, but you are only required to do them if you are mandated to do so, if this is the case then they should specify the activity in writing and it should be clear that it is mandatory.

If it is not mandatory then it is up to you whether you do it or not.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 11 months ago #135724 by clearwater
Replied by clearwater on topic Wrag asked to do voluntary work
Gordon, I am so sorry things are really not aligned, huge thanks for your patience, how will I be able tell or will I know if I am mandated, i am really sorry to bother you Sincerely

More
8 years 11 months ago #135726 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Wrag asked to do voluntary work

clearwater wrote: Gordon, I am so sorry things are really not aligned, huge thanks for your patience, how will I be able tell or will I know if I am mandated, i am really sorry to bother you Sincerely

Any mandatory activity must be stated in writing and it will explicitly state that it is mandatory.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 11 months ago #135731 by clearwater
Gordon thank you I managed to grasp that, thank you, by some strange quirk of fate I saw your online sign was on,someone is smiling on me Thank you.. The brutal truth is my health is rather Alice in Wonderland.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
8 years 11 months ago #135840 by clearwater
Gordon said: The rules for the Work Program are substantially the same as those for advisors at JC+.

( They can ask you to do lots of things, but you are only required to do them if you are mandated to do so, if this is the case then they should specify the activity in writing and it should be clear that it is mandatory.

If it is not mandatory then it is up to you whether you do it or not.

Gordon )

Is voluntary work mandatory, and what else can you be made to do? sorry to labour this.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.