× Members

Reassessment of PIP appointment

• teabag
  • Topic Author
8 years 11 months ago #135812 by teabag
Reassessment of PIP appointment was created by teabag
After having filled in the reassessment form for PIP I have today received an appointment from Atos for the 17th June and I cant get an appointment with my GP till 19th June to get a letter of her advising them that I cant travel to this appointment as I have agoraphobia, ME, etc. I did supply evidence including the form Atos sent my GP filled in november 2013 and the tribunal notice dated december, 2014. I had a home assessment last time and received standard Care and went to tribunal for the mobility and won at the standard rate.
I cannot attend this appointment even with someone with me can I make a complaint that they havent read my form or evidence.
I know I'm allowed to cancel 1 appointment but unless they give me one local I will not get there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #135831 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Reassessment of PIP appointment
Teabag

Have you tried phoning your GP about the problem, I'm sure that they can arrange a suitable time for you to call.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• bro58
8 years 11 months ago #135844 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Reassessment of PIP appointment
Hi tb,

If you are enquiring about challenging ATOS regarding having to attend an assessment centre, you can rearrange once to give you more time to gain a letter of support from your G.P.

ATOS will probably state that your G.P. needs to fax them with any letter supporting a Home Assessment.

Have a look at This Topic and the other links therein.

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris