× Members

TRIBUNAL THIS COMING TUESDAY!

• MAGGIE
  • Topic Author
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #135815 by MAGGIE
TRIBUNAL THIS COMING TUESDAY! was created by MAGGIE
I have my tribunal on Tuesday 9/6 at 11am...have just been going over all the correspondence I've received ready to take with me...just dreading it and really not optimistic about anything...just want it to be over now regardless of outcome...not certain whether the decision is given on the day but will update this page at some point,Thanking you for the advice and replies to previous queries.
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 11 months ago #135823 by
Replied by on topic TRIBUNAL THIS COMING TUESDAY!

MAGGIE wrote: I have my tribunal on Tuesday 9/6 at 11am...have just been going over all the correspondence I've received ready to take with me...just dreading it and really not optimistic about anything...just want it to be over now regardless of outcome...not certain whether the decision is given on the day but will update this page at some point,Thanking you for the advice and replies to previous queries.

Hi M,

They do sometimes give the decision on the day dependant on how busy they are !

Good Luck !!! :)

bro58

• MAGGIE
  • Topic Author
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #135919 by MAGGIE
Replied by MAGGIE on topic TRIBUNAL THIS COMING TUESDAY!
I went to my tribunal this morning...extremely nice panel...no aggressive questioning or "trick" questions...I lost the Daily Living component but they have reinstated the Mobility component....backdated and for 2 years...I was on the higher rate when on DLA and I'm hoping when they said "reinstating" that it will still be the same but really pleased I've got something as I was not optimistic at all,they told me they would write to me shortly...good luck to everyone waiting to hear about MRs/Tribunal dates and thank you to this site also for the invaluable information and guides that I've waded through...a big thank you.

8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #135921 by
Replied by on topic TRIBUNAL THIS COMING TUESDAY!

MAGGIE wrote: I went to my tribunal this morning...extremely nice panel...no aggressive questioning or "trick" questions...I lost the Daily Living component but they have reinstated the Mobility component....backdated and for 2 years...I was on the higher rate when on DLA and I'm hoping when they said "reinstating" that it will still be the same but really pleased I've got something as I was not optimistic at all,they told me they would write to me shortly...good luck to everyone waiting to hear about MRs/Tribunal dates and thank you to this site also for the invaluable information and guides that I've waded through...a big thank you.

Hi M,

Thanks for the update !

Thanks also for your kind comments regarding B&W ! :)

I am glad that the Tribunal Panel were reasonable in the way they handled your appeal.

Please let us know when you receive the Decision Notice letter through the post.

bro58

• MAGGIE
  • Topic Author
8 years 11 months ago #135927 by MAGGIE
Replied by MAGGIE on topic TRIBUNAL THIS COMING TUESDAY!
bro58...I most definitely will,many thanks.

More
8 years 11 months ago #135934 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic TRIBUNAL THIS COMING TUESDAY!
I'm glad that the hearing was not too traumatic! Here's hoping you get a favourable decision soon.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris