× Members

esa 50 question about dla

• ubique
  • Topic Author
8 years 11 months ago #135950 by ubique
Replied by ubique on topic esa 50 question about dla
ok so i will tick yes and add pip beside dla

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 11 months ago #135952 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic esa 50 question about dla

ubique wrote: ok so i will tick yes and add pip beside dla

Hi u,

To avoid confusion, I would cross out DLA and amend to PIP.

bro58

• ubique
  • Topic Author
8 years 11 months ago #136016 by ubique
hi,yes thats is what i did,dont want ot make life more difficult for them as it is! :silly:
is wise to send in my gp letter and other papers from my recent pip gp letter is nov 2014 or should i wait for them to request yet another? :unsure:
cheers B)

• ubique
  • Topic Author
8 years 11 months ago #136018 by ubique
do you think its a good idea to send doctors letter and copy of medical i had for my pip,all before nov 2014 to go with this form or just send it by itself as not to confuse them more than needed :blink:
cheer

• bro58
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #136023 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic esa 50 question about dla

ubique wrote: do you think its a good idea to send doctors letter and copy of medical i had for my pip,all before nov 2014 to go with this form or just send it by itself as not to confuse them more than needed :blink:
cheer

Hi u,

You should send "photocopies" (keep originals) of any medical evidence that you have that will help to show that you suffer from your stated medical condition and resulting limitations with The ESA-N-50.

Try to tie each piece of evidence that you are sending in with the ESA Descriptors that you feel that you qualify under.

If you find that the question text boxes in the ESA-N-50 are too small to write all your information in, simply write "continued on separate document Page xx of xx" then type up any extra A4 pages needed and include them with the form.

Number each separate page 1 of x, 2, of x, 3 of x, 4, of x, etc, etc. and put your name, DOB and NI Number at the top of each separate page.

Don't feel constrained by the tick box options in the form.

If you feel that none of the available tick box options are applicable to the limitations that you suffer, don't tick any of the boxes.

Instead, simply write something like, "non of the tick box options are applicable, please see my comments below/on added document Page xx of xx", then go into detail of the actual limitations that "you" suffer.

See : ESA Claims Guides 3rd and 4th links down.

Finally, when you post the form back to DWP, try and do so by some form of trackable, signed for delivery, and keep photo copies of all that you are sending for your records.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by bro58.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.