× Members

Will the DWP send out another PIP2 form

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #136060 by The Helper
Will the DWP send out another PIP2 form was created by The Helper
If you inform the DWP that you have not received the PIP2 form should they send another one out?
Do they say that they have proof of posting or delivery like claimants are advised to get when returning forms to the DWP.
Someone I am helping had a reminder on Monday which only then made them aware one had been sent. They made the PIP 1 claim on phone 5 weeks ago and are concerned now whether the onus will be put on them that they should have enquired with DWP.
The non received form is due back early next week.
Just informed me about it and they have been too nervous to phone but I am not but could do with some advice on any rules before I do so.
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #136076 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Will the DWP send out another PIP2 form
Helper

Phone the DWP about the problem, you will likely need to do it in the presence of the person making the claim as they will need to answer the security questions and authorise you to speak to the DWP.

There are no specific rules in this area, only that if the PIP2 form is not returned by the required date, the claim will likely be closed.

If they agree to send a new form then you also need to request an adjusted return date.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Helper

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.